Image-empty-state.png
93% of Your Recruiting Communication is Your Voice & Body Language
00:00 / 01:04

93% of Your Recruiting Communication is Your Voice & Body Language

EQUIS NOW

This week on Equis Now you’ll learn that only 7% of communication is based on content. Listen as Barry Clarkson explains the importance of the other 93%, including voice and body language, when communicating with clients.